Thriller is a genre of fiction in which tough, resourceful, but essentially ordinary heroes are pitted against villains determined to destroy them, their country, or the stability of the free world.
Part of the allure of thrillers comes from not only what their stories are about, but also how they are told. High stakes, non-stop action, plot twists that both surprise and excite, settings that are both vibrant and exotic, and an intense pace that never lets up until the adrenalin packed climax.
Friday, 7 December 2012
Final Draft
This is our draft of our thriller, there are problems with the sound due to the cafe being noisy. This will be dubbed over later placed over some cafe background noise we are recording on monday.
Labels:
Editing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like the narrative idea of these thugs hunting down a witness. I can see that your 1 poll result has suggested the witness and I would agree. It would make the narrative very clear and generally makes sense.
ReplyDeleteYou've already said about the noise so thats cool.
I'm surprised you get any work done with that group next to you..
Good luck
Not bad so far but obviously still a bit to do. A couple of sugesstions:
ReplyDeleteI would slightly speed up the shots of the 'thugs' approaching the car, dragging out the guy and beating him up. It would increase the drama. But don't over do it.
I think you need some kind of establishing shot at the start exterior of the cafe maybe????