Thriller is a genre of fiction in which tough, resourceful, but essentially ordinary heroes are pitted against villains determined to destroy them, their country, or the stability of the free world.
Part of the allure of thrillers comes from not only what their stories are about, but also how they are told. High stakes, non-stop action, plot twists that both surprise and excite, settings that are both vibrant and exotic, and an intense pace that never lets up until the adrenalin packed climax.

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Sound Scape

The Sound-scape is a very impotent aspect of any movie, however it's especially impotent in thriller and horror films. taking this into account therefore I have been looking into the possible sounds.This is why i have been using my time to browse pre-recorded diagetic sounds to place into our thriller. In todays lesson i have spent the time looking through sites from which to take sound effects. 


 In this I have looked into various websites such as SoundJay another site we used was Sounddogs. I found both of these sites when looking for free audio sound effects.  I have been searching in todays lesson for a heartbeat sound effect. This will be layered on top of our running scene to give a more realistic feel to the piece and show the characters distress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment